Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I LOVE BOISE!



So, I know this is a little delayed, but I just got pictures from our Boise Trip, so I thought I'd post it!! Kath & I like to go to Boise at LEAST once a year and shop and hang out.....this year the boys came with us. There was some motorcycle hill climb somewhere that the boys wanted to go to, so they dropped us off at the mall, and we shopped ALL DAY!! They weren't ready to come back to town yet, and we were EXHAUSTED, so we crossed the BUSY street found a table at Hooters, got us a snack and watched the BSU game, and waited for the boys......
We went home, got dressed up, & went out for a night on the town!

1 comment:

Jenny Williams said...

Hey Brandi,
Cute pictures! Did you get my email about lunch on Saturday? It is at Texas Roadhouse in Pocatello at 1:00. I hope you can make it!!