Friday, October 24, 2008

Annual Girls Trip



So, each year, my group of close girlfriends take a trip to Lagoon, during Frightmares. It was difficult this year, Jason's son was getting baptized in North Logan that morning. We couldn't figure out who was going to drive, where they were going to meet me, what time they needed to leave so neither of us sat waiting. Jason & I left Pocatello at 6:45AM went to the baptism and luncheon, which was AWESOME! (It's been a long time since I've been to a baptism) Came out from the luncheon and it was a BLIZZARD!! OH GREAT I thought!



Thank goodness the girls were running late!! TYPICAL GIRLS! Jason & I FLEW from North Logan to Brigham City and he left me with the girls! We spent the WHOLE day at Lagoon and ran from ride to ride, because it was so cold outside, there weren't any lines! We saved the spook alleys for last, and MAN I LOVE those things!



We spent the night in SLC and had a BLAST!!!!!




No comments: