Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The babies are here!!






So, I just got home from Iowa.....my sister had her twins! Who would've thought she'd have twins! They don't run in EITHER side of the family, but we got em..............Karly Sue and Kyle James Gneiting! They are all doing well!! Jake and Justin were REALLY great about staring at them, blessing them in their prayers, and telling them goodbye when they left the hospital, but I don't think either one of them have held them yet! I felt like a full time mom when I was out there, getting the boys up, making breakfast, getting Jake off to school, picking him up, getting dinner ready, all while running back and forth from the hospital, THEN getting woke up at 3:00 in the morning, cuz one of them had a bad dream!! I gained a LOT of respect for all you moms this last week!!!! TOUGH JOB!!! Justin was determined he was going to come home with me on the airplane......kept putting his books and toys in my suitcase. When I walked away from them at the airport, he cried SO hard.....then I cried! Cute little thing...........he told my sister he'd come visit her if he came home with me!!!


I've attached a couple pictures of the babies, and Jake & Justin......oh how they grow up SO fast!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Williams said...

I can't believe that Jill had twins. How is she handling it all? I think I would have a nervous break down. They are so cute! Cute blog by the way!!!

Allisha said...

I can't believe Jill had twins either!! They are adorable. Keep updating would you?