Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY late HALLOWEEN!!

Oh my, I'm behind! But I REALLY want to post my a few of my pictures from Halloween! This year was a little different, because we are normally in Vegas over Halloween weekend for the Drag Races. This year, being the newby at work, I couldn't get time off, so we spent it in Pocatello! WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason figuring out what he was going to be was pretty last minute, thank goodness I have a stash of old costumes! I wore mine from last year, because no one saw it here in town.

I was a police officer.....AND I directed traffic on Center Street!!


Jason was the "Wet T-shirt Contest Winner" Shaved legs, purse, makeup and ALL!


We had a Greek Godess, The Bomb, (her husband was The Bomb Squad) & Nacho Libre


A Referee, a Pirate, he was the captain!


And my manager, Cruella Deville!

No comments: