Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where did June go?

Wow, a lot has happened in the last month.
#1~On May 31st, I turned 30!!!! We had a bbq at the house, lots of friends, great food, and fun!! Weird to think that I'm THIRTY!!! Gettin OLD!!! I'm ok though...don't feel any different than I did at 29! I played in a golf tournament for work the Friday before my birthday, so I got an early b-day present from Jason, a new putter. Then on Sunday, he spoiled me..............like always!! He is SO good at buying me gifts....a GREAT pair of flip flops, a tanning package, a gift certificate for a little get away.


#2~The kids came up on June 4th to spend the summer here~we have had LOTS of fun! They are at "Family Camp" this week, and I MISS them!!! Dylan's birthday was May 22nd, so we gave him his birthday presents that day..........a LONG BOARD! He is AWESOME on that thing!


#3~I woke up on the 16th not feeling good, went to work for a couple hours, and just couldn't deal with the pain I had in my side. Went to the Dr. on the morning of the 17th, had a CT scan done, and about 1/2 hour after I left the imaging center, I got a call to head to the ER. I needed my appendix out IMMEDIATELY! So, off I went............to have my FIRST surgery! Jason was by my side the ENTIRE time, he is SO good to me!!


4th~Since I was off work recovering, I figured we've got nice weather I may as well take the kids to the pool and I can lay on a lawn chair, soak in some rays, and read a good book. So we hit the Ross Park Pool one day.................then Lava Hot Springs pool another. 3 little fish!!!!



5th~For the first time in a long time the kids got to spend Father's Day with Jason! We went all out............got him a GREAT patio heater and a couple of really nice new razors. The kids were SO excited to give him his gifts. They picked out the card, each wrote their own little thing. Jason loved it!


Last~again, since I was off work we took a day and hit the lake to do some tubing. I wanted to go SOOOO bad, but I got a BIG FAT NO from everyone on the boat! FINE....I'll take pictures!!



We are in the process of moving..............AGAIN! We are buying a house and I'm SO excited! I'll post some pictures when it's picture ready! The house is a DISASTER!!!!

3 comments:

Janel said...

Oh my gosh, I hope you are feeling better!! Thank goodness for Jason and that he was there to take care of you!!

Janel said...

Me again, I see you looked at my watch blog today. I just updated it with new pictures.

The Hokansons said...

What a fun update! Glad you are feeling better- glad they caught it guick!