Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Boise & Pictures

For Memorial Day weekend, Jason & I loaded up and headed to Boise. We had an appt to get pictures taken on Saturday afternoon at a park in Boise, then planned to meet up with my friend Traci, whom I haven't seen in YEARS. She moved to Tennessee, it feels like AGES ago, and just recently moved back to Moscow. So, we planned a get together!!!!

Here are a few pictures that Amy (my old roommate from Boise & Vegas) took. She owns Heath Photography, and did a GREAT job.....THANKS AMY!!!
Traci, Steve (her husband) Jason & I, playing pool and just hanging out, we had a great time!!! And just for the record, we beat the boys and they STILL owe us pedicures!!!
We came home on Sunday, and did lots of spring cleaning.....on our vehicles! Vacuumed, washed, cleaned out............the WORKS!!!!! I had a GREAT long weekend..................can't wait for the next one!!!

3 comments:

The Taylor's said...

Now would these happen to be engagement photos? I'm just saying......

The Hokansons said...

My thoughts exactly. They do look pretty official! Way cute pictures too! And yes, it is crazy we are 30. My day was great, and I hope you have a very happy birthday as well on Sunday! Happy Birthday!! Love, Ty

Allisha said...

You look great! Cute pictures. We need to get together.
Love,
Lish