Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Raging Waters

Last summer I took the kids to Raging Waters in SLC while Jason was at a dirtbike race. They've asked EVER since if we could go again this summer.....well ABSOLUTELY! I LOVE that place. We went the last weekend of July and had a BLAST........it was a LONG ride home after 7 hours in the sun, but we had a GREAT day!
Driving down, I got SUPER bored, so I had to get my camera out.

Can anyone say CHEESE!!!!


At the park..............going down the big roller coaster slides at the end of the day, I was so proud of the kids, they all did it at least once!!! (check out jason in the bottom picture, he is off the slide)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salmon Softball Tournament

This last weekend, August 1-3, our Mama Inez softball team went to Salmon to play in a softball tournament. We got there late Friday night, got checked into our hotel and met up with the team. We had a GREAT time that night..........almost TOO great of a time, because our 8:00 game on Saturday morning was ROUGH! We got our butts kicked EVERY game, like always in Salmon, but had a GREAT time. We always rent rafts and float the river which is the main reason we all go. I had to buy a waterproof disposable camera, so I'll post rafting pictures later, but here are a few...................



Kellie jumping off the bridge....she was SOOO nervous!!!
Our softball team!

No comments: